Customer Service and travel assistance
FlyChicago Customer Experience Survey
Phone: O'Hare Intl.: (800) 832-6352
Email: [email protected]
Address: Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA)
P.O. Box 66142 Chicago, IL 60666
Image from Youtube
Volunteers stand ready to assist passengers throughout O'Hare International Airport. This assistance includes: staffing information desks, welcoming military service members, and helping confused and vulnerable travelers.
Travelers Aid Chicago is a social services agency that provides information, support, defense and guidance services for those passengers who need it, during their stay at the airport. The staff is trained to assist in crisis situations as well as in social services for travelers. This includes:
- Personalized service to accompany passengers during the check-in and control process
- Services for passengers with cognitive or developmental disabilities, mental health needs, physical disabilities, illnesses, trauma anxiety
- Refugees, fugitives, repatriation cases and more.
Travelers Aid Chicago also assist with crisis intervention including, but not limited to: displaced passengers, lost passports and/or identification, emergency supplies such as clothing, diapers, etc.
Main Office Location: Terminal 2, Post-security next to the ORD Family Lounge
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 9:00pm | Saturday-Sunday 10am - 9:00pm
Info Desk Location: Terminal 1 | Baggage Claim, Terminal 1 | Gate B8, Terminal 1 | Gate C18, Terminal 2 | Baggage Claim, Terminal 2 | Gate F4, Terminal 3 | Baggage Claim, Terminal 3 | Gate K2, Terminal 5 | Upper Level Lobby, and Terminal 5 | Lower Level Lobby.
Info Desk Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 6:30pm / Saturday-Sunday 10am-6:00pm
For further information, contact Travelers Aid Chicago at (773) 894-2427 or by email at [email protected].
Lost and Found
If you have forgotten an item near the ticket counters, gate areas. inside the aircraft or didn't get you checked baggage or is damaged, please contact your airline. On the other hand, if you have lost an item within the airport grounds, contact one of this areas:
- TSA Checkpoints / Security Lines: www.tsa.gov/form/lost-and-found
- On the Airport Transit System (ATS): contact O'Hare ATS at (773) 601-1817
- Parking facilities: contact Standard Parking at (773) 686-7532 (Keys Only. All other items lost in parking lots are turned over to Chicago Police (773) 686-2385).
- Food service locations: call (773) 377-7804
- Terminal 5 Customs Area: contact U.S. Customs at (773) 686-3157
- Public areas of the terminal and the Multi-Modal Facility (MMF): call Chicago Police at (773) 686-2385 or (773) 462-9515.
Passengers will find a First Aid Clinic in Terminal 2, at ticketing level. Service hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. On weekends and holidays, from 9:00am to 5:00pm.